Join the BARC Online Event! Be one of the first and get an insight into the study results!
The objective analyst firm BARC conducted the global online survey "Predictive Planning &Forecasting on the Rise - Hype or Reality?" between May and June 2022. Serviceware is one of the sponsors of this survey. This BARC study examines the nature and current level of use of predictive planning and forecasting and draws comparisons with the results of past BARC studies.
Core aspects of the study include the investigation of:
- Achieved and planned benefits
- Use cases
- Specific challenges and opportunities of predictive models in planning and forecasting
Get answers to these questions, for example:
- Does predictive planning and forecasting take corporate planning to the next level in practice and provide the benefits that companies expect?
- Are the enthusiastic promises of vendors exaggerated?
- How widely is predictive planning actually used?
- While software vendors are massively expanding their functionality in this area, utilization in user companies is only increasing slowly. But why is that?
Your advantages of participating on the online event:
Receive a short overview of the study results exclusively in advance from BARC
Hear from our Serviceware Performance AI Product Owner, Mrs. Yan Qu, her point of view concerning the study results (20 minutes)
Listen to more exciting presentations
Talk to the experts and get answers to your specific questions
When? Wednesday, September 28th, 2022
3:30 pm (CEST)
If you are interested in the event but don't have time on September 28th, please go ahead and register anyway. Your registration will ensure that you will get a link from BARC to the recording afterwards.